CSC-NZ CRCC Joint Funding Programme
The New Zealand – China NCD Collaborative Research Centre has joined forces with the China Scholarship Council and New Zealand universities to develop scholarship opportunities.
Top Chinese students (who hold a Chinese passport) are encouraged to apply for a scholarships to undertake doctoral studies in New Zealand in the field of non-communicable diseases (NCDs, which are also known as major chronic diseases) under the CSC-NZ CRCC Joint Funding Programme.
Leading New Zealand researchers are willing to supervise excellent students in a number of NCD research areas.
More information and steps to apply:
1. Read the information about the CSC-NCD CRCC Joint Funding Programme on the CSC website.
2. Read the 2019-20 NCD Research Proposals and Supervisors.
3. Email the supervisor to discuss your interest. Please provide details of your educational background and experience that is relevant to the research proposal.
4. Apply to the relevant New Zealand University to undertake doctoral studies, clearly stating that you are applying for the 'CSC-NZ CRCC Joint Funding Programme'.
Please note: by applying to any of the participating universities for the CSC-NZ CRCC Joint Funding Programme scholarship you give your consent for these universities to provide the China Scholarship Council and the New Zealand–China NCD Collaborative Research Centre with a copy of:
any PhD offer letter you receive from a participating university, and
annual reports on your academic progress.
5. When you have received a letter of offer from a New Zealand University, apply to the China Scholarship Council for a scholarship, clearly stating that you are applying for the CSC-NZ CRCC Joint Funding Programme.
Study in New Zealand offers the opportunity to combine a world class education with an incredible lifestyle. Click here for more information.